Our Commitment to Sound Financial Stewardship
The Samaritan Women aspires to be wholly transparent in its business practices. We are accountable to God for all that we think, say, or do and we have stakeholders to whom we hold ourselves accountable, namely:
- YOU, because you have entrusted us with your time, talent, and money.
- THE WOMEN we serve, because they are relying on us to care for them.
- THE COMMUNITY IN WHICH WE WORK, because we are part of a greater mission.
Here you will find information about the financial well-being and activities of this organization. We want you to be able to have confidence in the work that we do and how we do it. If there’s anything more you require, please don’t hesitate to ask.
We are proud to display our certification through the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, for outstanding fiscal responsibility.
The Samaritan Women has a relationship with Ronald Blue Trust, a premiere Christian financial planning firm. As part of an overall commitment to valued-based financial management, Ronald Blue Trust advises TSW leadership on long-term financial stewardship and assists donors with appreciated asset and planned giving.
To learn more, please contact: Greg Tutino, CPF, CKA, at 410-891-2900
The Samaritan Women has achieved:
- PLATINUM STAR rating for financial transparency by GUIDESTAR
- Top-Rated Nonprofit for 2014 – 2019 by GREAT Nonprofits.org
Federal Tax Filings
IRS Tax Exempt Status: # 74-3231089
Maryland State Certificate of Tax Exemption
Our 2012 Financial Compilation, completed by Weyrich, Cronin and Sorra, is available in PDF upon request.