Your monthly financial support of The Samaritan Women provides for so much more than residential care. Our program invests in the lives of women in 5 areas:
- Self Care – mentoring and instruction in personal hygiene, domestic care, personal financial management, sobriety management, nutrition, fitness and recreation
- Relational – individual and group counseling, workshops in communication skills, public speaking, conflict management, parenting skills
- Spiritual – opportunities for worship, Bible study, devotions and prayer, journaling, as well as spiritual direction and mentorship
- Academic -academic advising, GED tutoring, computer classes, and a dedicated scholarship for women pursuing community college or certifications.
- Vocational – training in culinary arts and entrepreneurism, as well as career counseling, resume-writing and job-searching and assistance in securing employment.
Your financial support functions like a VENTURE CAPITALIST in the lives of these women. You see the potential in them, and through structure, support, and wise investing, the whole community realizes dividends.
YES, I want to invest in her future! Click on the ‘Click and Pledge’ button below and you’ll be directed to our secure payment site.