THANK YOU for considering how you can support the work of The Samaritan Women.
We are a public charity that does not receive Federal or State funding, so we rely on the support of those who embrace the vision and want to be a part of this exciting work.
- You can make a recurring gift through automated bank deduction, or our secure donation system. CLICK HERE to enroll as a Monthly Support Partner.
- If you prefer to send your gift via postal mail, please mail it to: The Samaritan Women Development Office 602 S. Chapel Gate Lane, Baltimore, Maryland 21229
- You can also designate your giving to be applied to a particular area of ministry of The Samaritan Women.
- We invite those churches who support us in prayer and volunteering to also become Mission Partners. As such, we share in the work God is doing in this place through prayer, events, dedicated service days, and a tithing commitment.
- Please contact our Executive Director to learn more about becoming a Mission Partner.
- Schools, Universities or Service Clubs can create their own fund-raising activity on our behalf.
- Contact our Community Coordinator to get some ideas or suggest your own.
Want to give in other ways?
Are you (or your company/organization) in a position to make a significant contribution of tangible goods or services to The Samaritan Women? Some areas of need include:
- Multi-passenger van
- Major appliances
- Educational or entertainment technology
- Building supplies, facility services, maintenance services
- Furniture or other major supplies
- Marketing and advertising support